- ***** PATIENT AJ IS A 37 Y/O FEMALE WITH UTI ( STINGING IN URINE, FREQUENCY AND URGENCY) SYMPTOMS*****
- COMPLETE COMPREHENSIVE SOAP NOTE
- Subjective: What details did the patient provide regarding the personal and medical history?
- Objective: What observations did you make during the physical assessment? Include pertinent positive and negative physical exam findings. Describe whether the patient presented with any morbidities and psychosocial issues.
- Assessment: What were your differential diagnoses? Provide a minimum of three possible diagnoses. List them from highest priority to lowest priority and include their CPT and ICD-10 codes for the diagnosis. What was your primary diagnosis and why?
- Plan: What was your plan for diagnostics and primary diagnosis? What was your plan for treatment and management? Include pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatments, alternative therapies, and follow-up parameters, as well as a rationale for this treatment and management plan.
- Reflection notes: What was your aha moment? What would you do differently in a similar patient evaluation?