PLEASE RESPOND AND PLEASE USE THIS BOOK
Magleby, D. B., Light P.C., & Nemacheck, C.L. (2014) GOVERNMENT BY THE PEOPLE (2014).
a 525- to 700 essay that provides an overview of the U.S. Congress and addresses the following:
- Differences between the U.S. House of Representatives and the U.S. Senate
- Powers granted to the U.S. Congress under the U.S. Constitution
- The checks and balances the U.S. Congress has vis-à-vis the Presidency and the Judiciary
- Organization of political parties as well as leadership roles in each house. such as Speaker of the House and Senate Majority Leader
- The steps involved in a bill becoming a law