A Problem of Display Codes
For this assignment, read the Health Informatics: A Systems Perspective, Chapter 12 Case Study on pages 265-266, and address the following:
- What is the problem that needs to be addressed?
- What solution is being considered as viable?
- How would you define (or not define) the problem differently, or define a viable solution differently?
- What do you think is the correct solution and why?
- How does this case affect patient care?
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length, excluding the title and reference pages, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor s name
- Date submitted
- Utilize a minimum of two scholarly sources, excluding the textbook.
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph and end with a conclusion
Carefully review the Grading RubricLinks to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.