In this discussion, do the following:
- Choose a change management theory that is relevant to your project.
- Explain why you selected this specific theory.
- Explain how it applies to your project.
- How will this help you develop a change management plan?
- Below are some reading resources
- The following are steps for development of the communication and management plan:
Progress communication: This is a discussion on the strategies and practices that will be used to communicate progress with management, the board of directors, and other stakeholders within the organization.
Change management plan: This is a discussion on strategies that will be used to guide relevant parties through the changes that the initiative will require. This needs to include strategies on dealing with impacted employees, patients, clients, and even departments and outside stakeholders, depending on the type of initiative within your organization.
Post-implementation communication: How will results and ongoing communications be provided? Who will be the audiences for these various communications, and how will you ensure that each audience receives the correct information in an appropriate manner and time?
The purpose of the evaluation plan is to identify the need, identify recommended and implemented solutions, and assess outcomes. The identification of the stakeholders and the role they play in developing, implementing, and evaluating the project is also important. It is essential to think about how to engage the stakeholders in the project development through to the completion process